Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ssshruti Sssensation..

I know I know its been so long but I am still not over this song. Seriously, of all the actresses that have tried their hand at singing, I think Shruti Haasan's collaboration with David Kushner is by far the most unique and rocking song EVER!! No one near the candy floss stuff that others have tried to do. Ok, fine the movie is "beyond words" but the song and the clip for "Beyond the snake" made me feel like it was worth the struggle.

So here you are. Take as squizz at the diva in action..



But its not just this one song that I love. She has an electrifying voice that is so unlike her father's but just as mesmerizing. I have heard some of her work on her Myspace. My personal favourites are Bury Me, Again and Tamil.

Although the clip is little off for my likings love her rendition of Aazma Luck Aazma..



Lets not forget her collaboration with Blaaze in Unnaipol Oruvan for the title track music video.



But I think one of the absolute favourites I have of Shruti singing is this impromptu style rendition of Waqt Ne Kiya. Totally awesome and beautifully sung.