Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Venky's loss, Vijay's gain

Nuvvu Naaku Nachav was one of the few Venky films that I took time to like. But when I figured out it was remade by Vijay, I actually loved it his version. I liked Vijay at the time so that may have been the reason. But it honesty, it was a well remade film. Scenes were the same but it had an authenticity to it that was appealing. So where Nuvvu Naaku Nachav took some time to grow on me, Vaseegara was instantaneous. Mostly, because I loved the comedy and dialogue of Vijay. So considering I am overdue for a post, I thought the rewatch I am having on old films including Vaseegara warranted a post. This is one of my fav scene and song from Vaseegara.



The only thing that I was annoyed by was the heroine selection for Vijay's film. Somehow Sneha seemed way too plastic for my likings. What's worse is her stylist attempts to dress her like Simran in my other favourite song. WTF?!?!