Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ringa Ringa Vs Dhinka Chika

If there is one that Allu Arjun can be depended on for his films, its good music. Add in Devi Sri Prasad[DSP affectionately] and you have a duo with brains and talent. Aarya came, we sang Feel My Love. Aarya 2 came, we danced to My Love Is Gone. But whether it was Aa Ante Amalapuram or Ringa Ringa, both had Allu Arjun and DSP and both rocked like anything. So naturally when Ringa Ringa rocks the charts and becomes an anthem, somebody will want the song for another language. I thought it would be Vijay since he's the biggest remake/reuse king around. But the one and only Salman Khan decided he was going to take it to Hindi instead. So here are the two songs folks.

Cant wait to see Salman in this version. Total Bindaasy


As much as I love Salman Khan and love that he took DSP to Hindi instead of ripping the song off, my vote goes to the original. Mana Andhra ishtyle verule :) Ensoi!!