Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Khaleja, bhayya!

Yemani cheppanu... this guy has been a favourite since I can remember. Ashta Chamma level kakapoina, since Khaleja came out, I've been riding a massive pichi wave. As Mahesh said "Pichi peak scaleloki elli poyindi"

I actually didn't watch the entire movie first. I watched the comedy scenes that Krishna posted. Okoka sceneni tirigi tirigi tirigi tirigi chusi munisi poyenu.. From the intense and non-verbal Mahesh in Athidi, emerges this fun, crazy and A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Mahesh. And then it struck me why I love him so much. He looks great but idi andariki telusu. But for me, aina gonthu ante voice... As weird as it sounds, i love his dialogue delivery. Its very natural in flow. Unlike some that really need a class or two on it. Accent gurinchi cheppanu because I dont know it but they vocal pitch and seamless flow was just... *sigh* Mahesha, enduku ila?

Anyway, take a look at a few scenes I love..



Ee scene enni sarlu chusina.... Aah Shivering vachesthadi..



Mahesh kosam chusina.. I love Rao Ramesh and Shafi in this too.. Chichoo!

Inkenti Bhayya, watch and make comments.. sarena?

No comments:

Post a Comment