Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Rahman Raagam..

If there is anyone that I could never live without, it A.R.Rahman. Kottodu, kottodu. He isn't in my life physically but its still personal. I remember dancing around to Roja's Rukkumani  and falling asleep to Pudhu Vellai Mazhai. I know that it sounds selfish but I was devasted that he started doing Hindi because I wanted him for myself.. :P But of course that was before I learnt the language and thought Rahman is Rahman.. ANY DOUBT!

So check it out boss.. Just a few favourites..

SPB in one of the many sad songs that I loved to cry with..

And then of course the Hindi stuff. Love this song for Udit and Aamir. Rocking combo!! I still remember my brother threatening to smash the CD player coz I put this on soooo much.. :P


Forget Prabhu Deva and Shilpa Shetty in this one, just watch it for Vadivel's expression..

Its amazing how Arvindaswamy acts and looks so good in all of his Mani Ratnam's movies. And Manisha..Wow!!

But it wasn't just Hindi he branched off too. He was doing Telugu way ealier. I was just naive to the fact of dubbed films :P This is one of my fav SPB and Chitra tracks from loong ago.. Gang Master[Sorry no video available so I had to put flowers to the tracks :)]

Now  the clip maybe a bit worrisome but LUV LUV LUV the song to bits. And whats more I've heard it 3 languages!! I miss Soundarya like no other actress but her memory lives on.. 

Inka chala unnai boss. But like I said this is only a few.. Mee suggestions of any?

4 comments:

  1. lol this blog name really cracks me up .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post githa...!!I Love the title--Rahman Raagam:)
    LOL... Mukkambe!!Very interesting pick.. the lyrics are soo funny.
    Unlike you..My list of Rahman songs would be mostly from Hindi and telugu(which is of course dubbed from tamil;))
    the list would be endless if i state everything here..so here are a few picks:

    konchem neeru konchem nippu(donga donga)
    chiku buku raile(gentleman)
    Humma humma(bombay)
    Sasi vadane(iddaru)
    Dil se title track.
    Ishq bina(Taal)
    Saathiya title track
    Roobaru,Khalbali(RDB)
    kahin toh hogi woh(JTYJN)
    Ghanan ghanan(Lagaan)
    Yeh jo des hai tera(Swades)
    Delhi 6 title track.
    Tere bina(guru)
    Pedava palikina(Nani)
    Kundanapu bomma,vintunnava(YMC)

    inka chaala unnai..but for now..idhi chaalu.
    Keep rocking githa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. one more to the list please...how could i forget this??
    Munbe va(Sillunu oru kaadhal) it also happens to be the only tamil song on the list!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! Avune but thats coz I wasn't watching Telugu movies when I was growing. Kani ippudu anni marpoyindi.. :P

    Thanks ra bangaram!!

    ReplyDelete